The New Greek Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Khanter W. Molchaniye
Khanter W. Molchaniye
Emperor-Commandant
Emperor-Commandant

Citizenship Application Form Empty Citizenship Application Form

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:55 am
Citizenship Application Form YFYUMod

Application Forms

Note: You must keep your nation in the TNGE region or you risk losing citizenship!

Citizenship Application

Nation Name in TNGE:
NationStates Experience:
Are you known by any other names or aliases across NS (if so, please list):
What other regions or NS organizations are you currently or have been involved with:
How did you find The New Greek Empire?:
Do You Have A WA Nation Name (Y/N) If Yes, What Is Its Name:
Activity Level:
Have You Ever Been Convicted of A Crime On NationStates Before:
Provide your discord username here if you want to be invited to the regional discord server:

The Oath of Citizenship:

I, (your name here), do hereby affirm my loyalty and Respect to the Empire, The Empire Citizens, the Constitution and Laws of TNGE, and His Emperor-Commandant,. I promise my services and my loyalty to the people of The New Greek Empire and the Emperor. I swear to defend and honor the Empire, and give my best service. I acknowledge that upon breaking this Oath, I will be committing an act of treason and I will accept the judgment and punishment that the law leaves between said. So be it.
Code:

Citizenship Application

[b]Nation Name in TNGE:[/b]
[b]NationStates Experience:[/b]
[b]Are you known by any other names or aliases across NS (if so, please list):[/b]
[b]What other regions or NS organizations are you currently or have been involved with:[/b]
[b]How did you find The New Greek Empire?:[/b]
[b]Do You Have A WA Nation Name (Y/N) If Yes, What Is Its Name:[/b]
[b]Activity Level:[/b]
[b]Have You Ever Been Convicted of A Crime On NationStates Before:[/b]
[b]Provide your discord username here if you want to be invited to the regional discord server:[/b]

The Oath of Citizenship:

I, [i](your name here)[/i], do hereby affirm my loyalty and Respect to the Empire, The Empire Citizens, the Constitution and Laws of TNGE, and His Emperor-Commandant,. I promise my services and my loyalty to the people of The New Greek Empire and the Emperor. I swear to defend and honor the Empire, and give my best service. I acknowledge that upon breaking this Oath, I will be committing an act of treason and I will accept the judgment and punishment that the law leaves between said. So be it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum